Friday 7 May 2010

Evaluation Q6

I learnt to use slideshare.net and sost importantly I have learnt how to edit, find information on the Internet, such as using Google.co.uk to search for sites such as, YouTube.com, Facebook.com, etc.
We used youtube to post our video up so we can attactch it to the blog.Here is a printscreen of the production:


I have also learnt how to set up a blog and how to keep updating it, lets the reader get more information. I have uploaded a lot of work onto our blog, such as what we will make as our open ing sequence, what we did make, how we made it, etc. We posted our video up on facebook. The advantage of this was that as we posted this up on facebook we got user feedback as to how our video was and other peoples opinions and what would make the video better so any improvements.



Technology
We used our blog and a camera to plan our opening sequence as well as a storyboard where we discusses every single step so that when we plan it would be easy. We used e-mail to contact our audience and get the feedback of them. We used a video camera to film our opening sequence, which was very easy to use as we learnt how to use it in previous lessons when planning. Another thing that helped me about thriller movies was the internet as it help me with existing movies which could give me ideas about my own thriller movie. It helps me find information about films that have been successful, what genre works best, what companies are popular. It gave me a lot of ideas and therefore produced a successful opening to a thriller movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 asmedia2010sam7. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Constructed By Harrow College Media Department